I'm pretty frigging scared. I mean but you can't tell someone you love, or anyone for that matter, that you're scared before they get surgery. o_o So I tell you.
Oh, before you think to judge my mother or anyone else who is obese, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you an alcoholic?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Are you addicted to any drugs, prescription or non-?
- Do you have any phobias? This includes racism (and whether you're in denial or not doesn't change the fact).
- Do you have any health issues that you could control via lifestyle change, but haven't?
- Do you have any life issues that you could change via attitude change, but haven't?
- Do you do things you wish you didn't (such as get lower grades than you're capable of in school), complain or ruminate over it, but then repeat the mistake over?
Please see your doctor to find out of LIFE-BAND is for you.
*If you suffer from overeating, please ask your doctor about LAP-BAND instead of LIFE-BAND.
LIFE-BAND. Epic healing is just a surgery away.
Disclaimer: I made this up. Sorry.
I need LIFE-BAND.